Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

{Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

{Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol Empty
PostSubject: {Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol   {Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Who is watching it this year? I only ever watched the season where Daughtry lost. But this year, I actually really like one of the contestants. Lee DeWyze. I could see myself BUYING one of his albums. And I mean actually, possibly, paying for it. I would have to look at the division of income (but maybe thats just me...)

Anyone else?

Last edited by Flavoi on Thu May 06, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm

PostSubject: Re: {Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol   {Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:37 am

I WANTED ANDREW GARCIA TO WIN!
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: {Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol   {Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:52 pm

I thought i would add i dont WATCH the show (too much of a waste of time) but i listen to some of the performers.

I didnt like Garcia, but hes better then that Aaron person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol   {Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:37 pm

He was a singer you can't come by anymore. He has talent. I didn't watch to much, but I saw Andrew compared to the others and I was like: "ZOMG SHITTAX"
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: {Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol   {Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:33 pm

I like his singing, but the problem is i dont think i would ever buy anything he put out.
I could easily see myself buying something Lee put on the market.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: {Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol   {Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:10 am

Andrew was good but not THAT good......Casey and Lee are really the only ones to win, but I think in the end it will be lee..............and Arron is out..............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol   {Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Moved from : Old Forums} American Idol
Page 1 of 1