Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

The New KoV

Go down 
+3
Valar]dragonrdr
oXoInsomniaoXo
Flavoi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:24 pm

The New KoV 5.5
Welcome.
What do I mean the "New {KoV}"?
A) For the Site:

1. 5 posts a week.
2. Those posts are to be thoughtful, and should have more than 5 words (aprox.)
3. Post things in the correct topic. I will expand with more as we grow.
4. Notice there is no Chatbox or music on the forums page. Use the portal. This may change.
4. I have hidden all of the old topics. If you want me to restore one, just ask.
B) Sportsmanship
1. We have grown too fast and have not focused on quality. All members are required to be good sports, and have moral values.
2. It is more important to be to be a food sport than to be good at the game.
3. Swearing : Swearing is OK if used correctly. Using it to insult someone is wrong. Also, Avoid the N Word and F (Fagot). It is not right to make fun of someones sexuality, or as i have recently witnessed, as a generic insult. This will be a punishable offense.

Please respond with : I agree to these new rules, and understand not following them will result in punishment, As determined by Flavoi and the Elders

Also, All members other than Alex22r, Insane, Insomnia, Monster, Ben, Wizi are gone. Tell them they may tryout again.

Also, everyone on these forums must "sign" here, and agree to the new rules.

Please, give em suggestions on the site, and if there is a topic you think i need to add, tell me.

~Emperor Flavoi
valar.the.clan@gmail.com

Reserved for future thoughts, and will eventually be posted as the rules

Last edited by Flavoi on Thu May 06, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Great rules, great job. I think we have a long way to go before Gamebattles can even be a thought again.
I agree to these new rules, and understand not following them will result in punishment, As determined by Flavoi and the Elders

Last edited by MoNsTeR PuNcH on Fri May 07, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:02 pm

EDIT:
Flavoi wrote:

Please respond with : I agree to these new rules, and understand not following them will result in punishment, As determined by Flavoi and the Elders
Also, does it bother anyone the way the buttons are arranged up top? I dont really want to fix them, and would rather finish the buttons for the rest of the site, and get the new rules and forum system up.
Back to top Go down
oXoInsomniaoXo
King
oXoInsomniaoXo

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:30 am

this is freaken sweet. pretty nice how you did the first layer with a blur effect the second layer red and the final layer black. pretty nice work dude.

I agree to these new rules, and understand not following them will result in punishment, As determined by Flavoi and the Elders

PS. can i get the link on where you got that font or is it on the website you already gave me?
Back to top Go down
http://kustomproductions.tk
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:17 am

Dang it! I always use the word fagot, its just like calling some one stupid. And I agree with NOT useing nigger unless your like "Hey monsta whaz up mi nigger lol". But fagot really?!?!??!?!???!? If your strait then I dont know any insults to call you, but if you Like man penis then you are a Gay FAGOT! But then this also comes down to sortsmenship, on xbox, pS3 you dont call the other people names, so IDk I really don't like that rule. And in the past I don't think we have had a problem with "Nigga", and "Men who suck, and have anal sex on our site". So whos to offend?
Back to top Go down
justinPs3~
Rank Pending
justinPs3~

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:32 am

Hi, my name is justin, my old name was jmacproducions, but I for got the password so I made a new name.................

Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Valar]dragonrdr wrote:
Dang it! I always use the word fagot, its just like calling some one stupid. And I agree with NOT useing nigger unless your like "Hey monsta whaz up mi nigger lol". But fagot really?!?!??!?!???!? If your strait then I dont know any insults to call you, but if you Like man penis then you are a Gay FAGOT! But then this also comes down to sortsmenship, on xbox, pS3 you dont call the other people names, so IDk I really don't like that rule. And in the past I don't think we have had a problem with "Nigga", and "Men who suck, and have anal sex on our site". So whos to offend?

Doent matter. It makes you sound unprofessional. I can assure you it is not synonymous with stupid. For some reason, all the immature little kids of the world like to use that, and Gay, and for some reason the N word has made a comeback. Don't use it. and agree to the rules.

oXoInsomniaoXo wrote:
this is freaken sweet. pretty nice how you did the first layer with a blur effect the second layer red and the final layer black. pretty nice work dude.

PS. can i get the link on where you got that font or is it on the website you already gave me?
Actually, its black shadow, white shadow, white, red, black, black. The black just doesnt show up due to the background

All my fonts are from Dafont unless i saw otherwise.
Back to top Go down
oXoInsomniaoXo
King
oXoInsomniaoXo

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:55 pm

awesome thanks for the new text.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:42 am

Imature? What elce are you ganna call some one? Omg dude your so freking gay! or "Shut up you faggot!" haha and yes nigga has had a comeback as to were its now "cool" to say "yo nigga, wz up?" but I wouldent recomend saying that to a black.........you face might just be betten in. Ha and its so funny when they call us white crackers, hmmmm I dont see a law sute for them, or being arested?????? but yeah what ever I agree to the rules, and folllowing them, and holding this law for the greater good of valar.................
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Valar]dragonrdr wrote:
Imature? What elce are you ganna call some one? Omg dude your so freking gay! or "Shut up you faggot!" haha and yes nigga has had a comeback as to were its now "cool" to say "yo nigga, wz up?" but I wouldent recomend saying that to a black.........you face might just be betten in. Ha and its so funny when they call us white crackers, hmmmm I dont see a law sute for them, or being arested?????? but yeah what ever I agree to the rules, and folllowing them, and holding this law for the greater good of valar.................
Im sorry for you if you can not come up with a better insult than that.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:46 pm

What insault would you like? YOU MOTHER FUCKING COW COCK SUCKING BITCH?????? Smile *please keep this up for 12hrs then edit it*
Back to top Go down
joemoney_23-ab
Rank Pending

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:00 pm

hi my name is joemoney_23-ab i play with jmacproducions i agree by these rules and i understand by that not following them i will get kicked
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Hey joey! Hes with meh!
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Valar]dragonrdr wrote:
What insault would you like? YOU MOTHER _____?????? Smile *please keep this up for 12hrs then edit it*
It is very easy to insult someone without using any derogatory language at all. The trick is to make them feel inferior, though i know this may be a problem for you.

joemoney_23-ab wrote:
hi my name is joemoney_23-ab i play with jmacproducions i agree by these rules and i understand by that not following them i will get kicked
Welcome, though maybe not kicked. All actions have consequences, and the severity dictates the punishment.
Back to top Go down

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Welcome. Remember our biggest rule, site posting. Or was it bragging? I really couldn't care less just follow the rules and we will love you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:17 am

He wount brag....And I told him 3 posts a week, and he said tahts fine.........okay okay what ever flavoi Smile
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:46 pm

MoNsTeR PuNcH wrote:
Welcome. Remember our biggest rule, site posting. Or was it bragging? I really couldn't care less just follow the rules and we will love you. Razz
Not bragging explicitly, good sportsmanship.
Valar]dragonrdr wrote:
He wount brag....And I told him 3 posts a week, and he said tahts fine.........okay okay what ever flavoi Smile
See what I did there?
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Kk, I know..............and he know's
Back to top Go down
oXoInsomniaoXo
King
oXoInsomniaoXo

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:00 am

Heads up! Since I work 7 days a week I have no time on internet while I still have it. So I don't think I will be able to meet the minimum requirements for clan so you can either remove me and I will never come back to the website. Option two is where you can keep me on reserve like a hired gunman just in case when I manage to get some free time like a holiday I may be able to help out. Until that day arrives I will no longer be visiting the website from this day fourth I will clean my friends list without question If you did send a message to me I have disregarded most of the messages of people who said keep me on your friends list and removed them anyways. I will remove more until I have 25 people on my friends list.

These people are the people who I currently and mostly play with. If you have a problem with the decision I have chosen you don't have a choice. If you did decide to keep on reserve and when I do manage to have some time off from work. I will come back to the website and see the message unless you either did some changes or you deleted the topic.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:16 am

Dont kick him he can stay thats fine!
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Welcome to reserves.
Back to top Go down

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:33 pm

VVelcome.
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:09 pm

I love old account Razz

Especially the Guest part.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:59 pm

DOUBLE POST!
ahahaha.
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New KoV Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New KoV   The New KoV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New KoV
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Valar :: Clan Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: