Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Heroes of Newerth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kortian
Rank Pending
Kortian

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:35 am

This game is available on the 12th but the demo is still going its a good 5 minute download if u guys have played DoTA and liked it then i reccomend this game because is the latest version. I'LL SEE U GUYS THERE Smile
Back to top Go down
Kortian
Rank Pending
Kortian

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:36 am

oh and my name on the game is Koreaver so u can add me to ur friends list
Back to top Go down

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:59 pm

what is this game, could you link me to a video?
Back to top Go down
Kortian
Rank Pending
Kortian

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:32 am

Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:06 pm

I absaulty vote no, Kulenor dude check out BFME2 man, no monthly fee's and its a great game! me flavoi wizzard and monsta all play it!
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Didnt understand it. What is the purpose of this game? It doesnt even say on the site..
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:21 pm

It looks kind of awful...
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:20 am

It lookes like a mule took a crap on a wart, then the wart sprouted legs and is clalled A Hero! O_o
Back to top Go down
Kortian
Rank Pending
Kortian

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:46 pm

in the lobby u pick a game its most likely to be 5v5 there are about 40 heroes to pick from that game the games usaully last 50 mins if ur good (like me) very strategic if theres no teamwork then u lose.......
Back to top Go down
Kortian
Rank Pending
Kortian

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:46 pm

All in all this game sucks cow tits!
Back to top Go down

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:54 pm

eehhh...lets stick with lord of the rings lol
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:19 pm

yeah serosly!
Back to top Go down
Kortian
Rank Pending
Kortian

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:42 am

havnt u ppl played DoTa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Newerth   Heroes of Newerth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes of Newerth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Valar :: PC :: PC-
Jump to: