Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Jusin B. Joining valar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

Jusin B. Joining valar Empty
PostSubject: Jusin B. Joining valar   Jusin B. Joining valar Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Well, I actally know justin Bieber personally, my friend who lives in atlanta, lives 5dorrs down from him and I'v played MW2 with him! And so I'm texting him and he is going to join valar Smile hope your all exited, and if any of you make him un-welcome YOu will be banned for life..............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jusin B. Joining valar   Jusin B. Joining valar Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:53 pm

This is going to be interesting. Oh well another Canadian.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Jusin B. Joining valar   Jusin B. Joining valar Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:52 pm

This is going to be for us.

I left out the adjective because I dont have a clue what this means for us. One hand, a celeb. On the other, he may not be good or he doesnt seem to be very well liked. And the whole touring thing makes it hard to reliably play.

MoNsTeR PuNcH wrote:
This is going to be interesting. Oh well another Canadian.
They are multiplying!
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Jusin B. Joining valar   Jusin B. Joining valar Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:38 pm

I'm not joking, and don't expect him to be posting/playing daylly he dosint have 4hrs a day to play.............But yeah Monsta let me know when you guys are freinds on Xbox...............
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Jusin B. Joining valar   Jusin B. Joining valar Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Why do you want an add in your sig?
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Jusin B. Joining valar   Jusin B. Joining valar Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:12 pm

yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jusin B. Joining valar   Jusin B. Joining valar Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:05 pm

.............................................................................................its really hard to believe you dude...................................
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Jusin B. Joining valar   Jusin B. Joining valar Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:05 pm

I dont care! monsta even tried him out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jusin B. Joining valar   Jusin B. Joining valar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jusin B. Joining valar
Page 1 of 1