Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Recruitment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:48 pm

This post is to remind you all that recruiting is to begin! Try to grab at least two recruits per person.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:05 pm

I need to go on when you guys are! will 3 works tomaro/everyday!??! I can play untill like 4:45 tomaro
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:41 am

I can go on.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Great add me Valar]dragonrdr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment
Page 1 of 1