Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Really Flavoi.....Really

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Really Flavoi.....Really Empty
PostSubject: Really Flavoi.....Really   Really Flavoi.....Really Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Lol u booted me from the chat box because i had a name that was related to homicide... umm flavoi if you hadn't noticed all the games were in are all about killing and murdering and assassinating, if your going to ban me from the chat box because of that. lol wow really? rofl funny flavoi why didn't u say something to me. maybe like a text message or something. so un-ban me and ill change my name. YET AGAIN. Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Really Flavoi.....Really   Really Flavoi.....Really Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Ben wrote:
Wizzard has 24hrs to remove/change his chatbox name! or if justin disides to show up before then and thus see's it hes in 4th place ether or! He knew what I posted and hes just doing that to be and ass! And that one of our rules, being a good sport and not offending people, thats just as bad as writing Wizzard_The One who slays_monsta_punch, justin is one of our members and wizzard is delibertly not being a goodsport and unwelcoming!
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm

PostSubject: Re: Really Flavoi.....Really   Really Flavoi.....Really Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:45 pm

WAIT JUSTIN? WHAT???? JUSTIN BIEBBER ON OUR SITE!? IM CONFUSED
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Really Flavoi.....Really   Really Flavoi.....Really Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:48 pm

You wouldnt be if you read the posts.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Really Flavoi.....Really   Really Flavoi.....Really Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:15 pm

yes, actaly he is, and you know what elce, hes going to be playing Codmw2 with you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really Flavoi.....Really   Really Flavoi.....Really Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:08 pm

I tried him out, he will be on the site in two days or so. The kid ain't half bad you know.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Really Flavoi.....Really   Really Flavoi.....Really Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Did he sing for you?

Sorry, I couldnt resist O__O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really Flavoi.....Really   Really Flavoi.....Really Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:19 am

LOL. No he says he doesn't know why people hate him, he just sings for the same reason Canadians play hockey, for fun.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Really Flavoi.....Really   Really Flavoi.....Really Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Exactly! Dude his normal voice is normal, and all the other male sings and go as high as him, it just works better with him!
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Really Flavoi.....Really   Really Flavoi.....Really Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:47 pm

I will stay out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Really Flavoi.....Really   Really Flavoi.....Really Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:49 am

Good cas you might get shot! Lol! hey I'll be home around 1 and I'm starting to like the game but I want to see more stuff before I buy it (like ironforge, and that kidnda stuff on wow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really Flavoi.....Really   Really Flavoi.....Really Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really Flavoi.....Really
Page 1 of 1