Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Share | 

Kortian Quit the wow guild until it is ready for raiding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kortian
Rank Pending

PostSubject: Kortian Quit the wow guild until it is ready for raiding   Sun May 23, 2010 11:56 am

Flavoi pls inform my new char Korreaver when the guild is rdy for raiding until then i will not be in the guild srry for the inconvinece
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flavoi
Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Kortian Quit the wow guild until it is ready for raiding   Sun May 23, 2010 12:02 pm

I have pulled out of WoW, at least temporarily.
Its up to you to continue you the guild. If you want to find a new leader, bring them to the site first and I will talk to them.

Rank Pending

PostSubject: Re: Kortian Quit the wow guild until it is ready for raiding   Sun May 23, 2010 8:15 pm

well i have found a guild with 200+ members and is already raiding so i hope i can still come to the site and talk with u guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flavoi
Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Kortian Quit the wow guild until it is ready for raiding   Sun May 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Would you mind looking for a replacement leader?

Elder

PostSubject: Re: Kortian Quit the wow guild until it is ready for raiding   Mon May 24, 2010 8:43 am

I dont want any one touching my gold, when I left I hade 675 I sent 75 to kulenor and I sent the other 600 to you so 600 of our clan gold is mine! and no one is ganna waste it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kortian
Rank Pending

PostSubject: Re: Kortian Quit the wow guild until it is ready for raiding   Wed May 26, 2010 5:25 pm

600 gold to me? i never got that if your talking to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kortian Quit the wow guild until it is ready for raiding   

Back to top Go down

Kortian Quit the wow guild until it is ready for raiding
Page 1 of 1