Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

To KoV from Monsta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Well I hate to say it, but 42nd f'ed up. And I do not intend on trying again. what I am asking is to be let back in.
Conditions:
1. Lay off the banning
2. I can still be Elder rank (If I really work my ass off with recruiting)
3. We pretend this whole thing never happened.

I am extremely sorry and understand if you don't want me back in.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:57 pm

I want you. I have wanted you back ever sinced you left. We all make mistakes. I think every one should have a 2nd chance........tho probation for 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Well I believe that is fair.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Please bring insane back, and would he come back??????
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:05 pm

I am not sure about the conditions...
I will be back tomorrow and we can talk.
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:58 am

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:20 am

Don't worry monsta your still good...............Smile
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:42 pm

I just ate a smmich. was yyum!
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Sorry i didnt discuss this when i posted. Was too busy ignoring the estrogen fest while pretending to listen. Was very hard.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:59 pm

hmmmm okay?
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:04 am

Lock this??!!?!
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:55 am

Why? I want to talk

Quote :
1. Lay off the banning
I can partially agree, but I don't see a huge reason
Quote :
2. I can still be Elder rank (If I really work my ass off with recruiting)
Maybe after a week or so of GB and Recruiting
Quote :
3. We pretend this whole thing never happened.
Yes

If I may add, all of the super huge PC clans i have been in, Banning (suspending rather) is very common place. You curse, and suspended for an hour (after a warning).

Runic Knights : Part of the many part rules.
Google them. First result. Thats how big and successful they are. 14k members. Rules can be strict if they are enforced correctly. Melador picked great people to help him.

Quote :
CODE OF ETHICS: All members of the Runic Knights will conduct themselves in such a manner that they will never bring shame or dishonor upon the Name of the Runic Knights. Members must never verbally assault other members in public areas or forums. Problems between members should be handled privately. Members are expected to treat other members with respect and honor at all times. Members of the Runic Knights should always keep one thing in mind. HAVE FUN Moderators

Cursing
0.. An emmotional curse word, can be overlooked
1.. Cursing to be funny can get you a warning
2.. Continued cursing can get you another warning
3.. Third accourance will require you to be suspended
4.. One offcier must be online for confirm suspension
5.. Two offciers agreeing can execute a suspension

Whining
0.. An emmotional Whining moment, can be overlooked
1.. Whining to be cute can get you a warning
2.. Continued Whining can get you another warning
3.. Third accourance will require you to be suspended

Harrasment/Disrespect
1.. Harrasment can give a warning
2.. A harrasment warning can be considered up tp 3 warnings at once
3.. A harrasment warning can be anything considered repetative aka whining
4.. A harrasment warning can be complaining that no one will help you.

[Added : Aug 2008] - The Runic Knights understand that the definiton of offensive language is in the eye of the beholder sometimes. So we have chosen a definition to be the one we will follow as we work to maintain a family friendly kinchat. The definition of obscene language is at the discretion and will be defined by the officers online at the time. All warnings may be appealed but must be brought forward to the website, with an explanation of what happened (chatlog is helpful) and the reasons why the warning should be rescinded. The Executive team, Senior Officers and possibly Meldor/Hestah will review this and get back to you with either more questions, and/or our final decision on the matter. More often than not, occasional and incidental inappropriate language will be overlooked, and a first offense warning probably reversed, but consistent breaking of the rules will result in actions depending on the nature and severity of the infraction.

[Added : Aug 2007] - A suspension has no definared time limit, it can be 5 minutes, it could be 5 months, it could be five years, up to the offciers to decide after the decision has been made. Kinchat is a general discussion channel for all members. If one person feels threatened, insulted, offended, taken back by the general flow of chat and an offcier has to ask that the conversation change and or cease-and-desist then it ENDS right there....Many conversations that people have in a small fellowship or over /tell are all fine, but we do not allow them over Kinchat... Most the time a simple suggestion to may be given to you to move that topic/convo out of kinchat. This will be handled from an offcier you a user via the ingame /tell username ...but when/if topic continues, it is considered harrassment, and officers are instructed to escalate and deliberate with other officers online at the time, and issue a warning. All warnings are then listed in the offciers section for review by Meldor, the leader, and Chavo the recruiting director.

Thanks
Meldor
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:00 am

dude! your site kicks there butts HEHEHEH! it really does!
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Yes. But they seem to have a nice logo. They also sell merchandise, like shirts and mugs.
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Oh. My. God. Does crapgamer run Runicknights too?

Jk.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Err. No...
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:08 pm

mhmmm................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To KoV from Monsta Empty
PostSubject: Re: To KoV from Monsta   To KoV from Monsta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To KoV from Monsta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Valar :: Xbox 360 :: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: