Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

well isn't this just peachy....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

well isn't this just peachy.... Empty
PostSubject: well isn't this just peachy....   well isn't this just peachy.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:44 pm

you all know that i sent my 360 in 3 long weeks for "repair" welp it came back just the way i shipped it out. except worse... they ruined it completely to the point of no repair. ooh why would they do this? oh well there was little tiny crack in it..so they amused i broke into it and tampered with it for the hell of it, they found no noticeable signs of internal tampering....just a crack....and they filliped....i get no refund....no options....and no options for repair....i'm screwed. i hate xbox. just don't play it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: well isn't this just peachy....   well isn't this just peachy.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Playplaystation with me
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: well isn't this just peachy....   well isn't this just peachy.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:14 pm

I'm sorry to say it man, but jumping to PS3 at random is going to be dissapoting for you. If they don't give you compensation, just save up for the newer version of xbox. Ah hell, It's your choice, but I really want you to continue with 360.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well isn't this just peachy....   well isn't this just peachy.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:02 pm

i'm stick en with 360. and i'm probably going to make a video of me and my friend destroying it
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: well isn't this just peachy....   well isn't this just peachy.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Do it and your my god.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: well isn't this just peachy....   well isn't this just peachy.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Good luck witht the $300 GET A JOB!
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: well isn't this just peachy....   well isn't this just peachy.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:31 pm

PS3 2009= 300$
360 2010= 300$

It's a win win. Finding a job is much harder than you think.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: well isn't this just peachy....   well isn't this just peachy.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 am

Dont put dates on them, trying to prove one is better because it is newer. Remember when PS3 was newer? Everyone shrugged it off.

Also, PS3s are used for super computers, and have better hardware (spec wise).

But you should get a 360.
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: well isn't this just peachy....   well isn't this just peachy.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:44 pm

lolwut?

PS3's are geared more toward being overly functional. this leads to many errors, and therefore work better as super computers. The 360 is aimed more towards functioning with the games.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: well isn't this just peachy....   well isn't this just peachy.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Ok, we are done discussing because you seem pretty blinded.
Both are designed as game consoles, nothing the PS3 does alters that. I cant find any data quickly about number of errors on either or compared, but i will end this whole debate now (unless someone else wants to join in)

Buy what more of your friends have.
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: well isn't this just peachy....   well isn't this just peachy.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: well isn't this just peachy....   well isn't this just peachy.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:15 pm

STFU monsta we allready debated this! god dang you xbox players! All we do is take what we see and look at facts you guys have some hellish damned problem with any thing that competes against it! PS3 is not the best and Xbox is not the best! what flavoi plays with nothing can compete with comp. gamming! so please IM SO DONE WITH THIS XBOX/PS3 war! thanks! I still love yah canadian bro!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well isn't this just peachy....   well isn't this just peachy.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well isn't this just peachy....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Valar :: Xbox 360 :: Xbox 360-
Jump to: