Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

imma be star on youtube......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

imma be star on youtube...... Empty
PostSubject: imma be star on youtube......   imma be star on youtube...... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: imma be star on youtube......   imma be star on youtube...... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:00 pm

cool. u use dazzle or what?
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: imma be star on youtube......   imma be star on youtube...... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:17 am

Its not me who makes the vids but I will have some more, NO SCOPES, or any other funny killcams my freinds do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: imma be star on youtube......   imma be star on youtube...... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:08 am

ohh..because i thinking of making the clan a youtube channel and to post videos of montages on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: imma be star on youtube......   imma be star on youtube...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

imma be star on youtube......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Valar :: Xbox 360 :: Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: