Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

i'm on vacation untill friday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

i'm on vacation untill friday Empty
PostSubject: i'm on vacation untill friday   i'm on vacation untill friday Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:09 pm

...Ocean city!
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: i'm on vacation untill friday   i'm on vacation untill friday Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:25 pm

YES HES GONE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: i'm on vacation untill friday   i'm on vacation untill friday Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:44 pm

wooooot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm on vacation untill friday   i'm on vacation untill friday Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:08 pm

u all suck... Sad lol
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: i'm on vacation untill friday   i'm on vacation untill friday Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Wow, he brought the internet on vacation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm on vacation untill friday   i'm on vacation untill friday Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:37 pm

yeah. wow! a pickle! yayay! this day is awesome!
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: i'm on vacation untill friday   i'm on vacation untill friday Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:37 pm

You suck.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: i'm on vacation untill friday   i'm on vacation untill friday Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: i'm on vacation untill friday   i'm on vacation untill friday Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:51 pm

I know right.
jksss have fun wizi and don't bother us.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: i'm on vacation untill friday   i'm on vacation untill friday Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:59 am

What about me? The internet fits in my pocket. But I have better things to do. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: i'm on vacation untill friday   i'm on vacation untill friday Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 am

lol IM going on vacation tomarrroooooo and im going to look at the site like 404000400404040404000400000000000000 times................ Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm on vacation untill friday   i'm on vacation untill friday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm on vacation untill friday
Page 1 of 1