Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Rules (Work in Progress)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

Rules (Work in Progress)  Empty
PostSubject: Rules (Work in Progress)    Rules (Work in Progress)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 am

(Sticky this)
First off, welcome to Valar! Congratulations on passing your tryout! I am MoNsTeR PuNcH, "Leader," of the Halo: Reach team, Halo Wars team, and co-leader of the Halo 3 team. We have a couple of rules and other guidelines for recruits.

1. Peasants and Knights are to post 3 times a week minimum. (I should mention rewards are given for more posting (non-spam)
2. Leadership is like this; Flavoi, Dragonrdr, Monster+Wizirad. failure to listen may result in suspension.
3. We play on game battles. (www.gamebattles.com) for our three 360 games and dragon's PS3 team.
4. Sportsmanship is required. Under NO circumstances can you be rude or disrespectful to your opponent, it gives our clan a bad name in the system.
5. We are experimenting with monthly awards. they will be;

Knights of Valar Champion of the Month (Awarded for winning the monthly tournament, this includes Halo 3 and Halo Wars soon. Basically, you need to win the Halo 3 tournament to be Halo 3 champion and vice versa)

Knights of Valar Player of Month (Awarded to the clan member overall, that has shown great loyalty and sportsmanship, and gives a good name towards our clan. This is not usually our best player).

(I am thinking of a couple more, but that will come in time)

So have fun, relax, enjoy your stay here. We are glad to have you aboard.

MoNsTeR PuNcH
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Work in Progress)    Rules (Work in Progress)  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 pm

I will sticky when complete. A few things I would like to add or change later (dont edit the post, I want some discussion)

Quote :
Knights of Valar Player of Month (Awarded to the clan member overall, that has shown great loyalty and sportsmanship, and gives a good name towards our clan. This is not usually our best player).
Change it to "...This is irrelevant of skill" or something similar

Explanation of ranks after I find a system I like

Forum rules

In-detail sportsmanship rules

Anything else?
Also, I changed your rank (finally) from other clan. I want to redo the ranks, so for now its king.
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Work in Progress)    Rules (Work in Progress)  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:11 am

Remember this?
Flavoi wrote:
Rules (Work in Progress)  5.5
Welcome.

A) For the Site:[/b]
1. 5 posts a week.
2. Those posts are to be thoughtful, and should have more than 5 words (aprox.)
3. Post things in the correct topic. I will expand with more as we grow.
4. Always return to a topic you have posted in to see the replies. If you want, scroll down under send and click "Notify me when a reply is posted" (advanced editor only)
B) Sportsmanship
1. All members are required to be good sports, and have moral values.
2. It is more important to be to be a good sport than to be good at the game.
3. Swearing : Swearing is OK if used correctly. Using it to insult someone is wrong. Also, Avoid the N Word and F (Fagot). It is not right to make fun of someones sexuality, or as i have recently witnessed, as a generic insult. This will be a punishable offense.

Please respond with : I agree to these new rules, and understand not following them will result in punishment, As determined by Flavoi and the Elders

Also, everyone on these forums must "sign" here, and agree to the new rules.

Please, give em suggestions on the site, and if there is a topic you think i need to add, tell me.

~Emperor Flavoi
valar.the.clan@gmail.com

Reserved for future thoughts, and will eventually be posted as the rules
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Work in Progress)    Rules (Work in Progress)  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Comments? Things to add? Ready to finalize them?

Rules (Work in Progress)  Generallogo
First off, welcome to The Knights of Valar! Congratulations on passing your tryout!
General Rules
Filler - Insert sportsmanship, ...
Forum Rules
1. Post 3 times a week minimum. (I should mention rewards are given for more posting (non-spam)
2. Always return to a topic you have posted in before. Try the notifier http://bit.ly/9gPNH4
3. Those posts are to be thoughtful, and should have more than 5 words (approx.)
4. Post things in the correct topic. I will expand with more topics as we grow. Request a new topic : http://bit.ly/9D7pHQ
Game Rules
1. We play on Game Battles (GB), www.gamebattles.com
2. Sportsmanship is required. Under NO circumstances can you be rude or disrespectful to your opponent, it gives our clan a bad name in the system, and it is not tolerated regardless.
Monthly Awards -

Knights of Valar Champion of the Month - Awarded for winning the monthly tournament, this includes Halo 3 and Halo Wars soon. Basically, you need to win the Halo 3 tournament to be Halo 3 champion and vice-versa.

Knights of Valar Player of Month - Awarded to the clan member overall, that has shown great loyalty and sportsmanship, and gives a good name towards our clan. This is irrelevant of skill.

Ranks -
Emperor - Webmaster and Clan Leader; Flavoi
Elder - Elite group, irrelevant of everything else; Flavoi, Ben/Dragonrdr/Kluenor, Wizirad, MoNsTeR PuNcH
King - Good example, role model, minimal moderator powers; not yet implemented
Prince - Assist Kings ....
Noble
Royal Guard
Knight
Warrior
Peasant

Please respond with : I agree to these rules, and understand not following them will result in punishment, As determined by Flavoi and the Elders

~Emperor Flavoi
valar.the.clan@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Work in Progress)    Rules (Work in Progress)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Ok, will get to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Work in Progress)    Rules (Work in Progress)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:13 pm

good job man
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Work in Progress)    Rules (Work in Progress)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:24 pm

First off, welcome to The Knights of Valar! Congratulations on passing your tryout!
General Rules
1. Sportsmanship is a must. by this we mean you can NOT brag, curse, freak out WHATSOEVER the situation..
2. Respect the elders and their power.
3. You must be at least 13 years of age to join.
4. No racist comments. Ever. This goes for everyone at this point.
5. You are to treat everyone with equal respect. DO NOT think you have more power because your rank is higher.
Forum Rules
1. Post 3 times a week minimum. (I should mention rewards are given for more posting (non-spam)
2. Always return to a topic you have posted in before. Try the notifier http://bit.ly/9gPNH4
3. Those posts are to be thoughtful, and should have more than 5 words (approx.)
4. Post things in the correct topic. I will expand with more topics as we grow. Request a new topic : http://bit.ly/9D7pHQ
Game Rules
1. We play on Game Battles (GB), www.gamebattles.com
Sportsmanship is required. Under NO circumstances can you be rude or
disrespectful to your opponent, it gives our clan a bad name in the
system, and it is not tolerated regardless.
Monthly Awards -

Knights of Valar Champion of the Month
- Awarded for winning the monthly tournament, this includes Halo 3 and
Halo Wars soon. Basically, you need to win the Halo 3 tournament to be
Halo 3 champion and vice-versa.

Knights of Valar Player of Month
- Awarded to the clan member overall, that has shown great loyalty and
sportsmanship, and gives a good name towards our clan. This is
irrelevant of skill.

Ranks -
Emperor - Webmaster and Clan Leader; Flavoi
Elder - Elite group, irrelevant of everything else; Flavoi, Ben/Dragonrdr/Kluenor, Wizirad, MoNsTeR PuNcH
King - Good example, role model, minimal moderator powers; not yet implemented
Prince - Assist Kings ....
Noble -
Royal Guard
Knight
Warrior
Peasant

Please respond with : I agree to these rules, and understand not following them will result in punishment, As determined by Flavoi and the Elders

~Emperor Flavoi/ MoNsTeR PuNcH
valar.the.clan@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Work in Progress)    Rules (Work in Progress)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:00 pm

So ranks...
Why 13? I dont judge people by age, only maturity. For example, Kortian was under that age when he joined (may not be now, idk), but is still very mature.
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Work in Progress)    Rules (Work in Progress)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:27 pm

I had to... little kids annoy me. 13 is fair.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Work in Progress)    Rules (Work in Progress)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Little kids annoy me too, but its because of maturity. One of the most mature, chill people I know is a freshman.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Work in Progress)    Rules (Work in Progress)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:05 pm

monsta you were 13 maby still are................when you joined you were
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Work in Progress)    Rules (Work in Progress)  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Yeah, I am 14 and a grade 9 (We're not called freshman in Canada) I have some doubts about you being 16, but oh well. I don't know you but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Work in Progress)    Rules (Work in Progress)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:43 am

Im 15!?!?! O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules (Work in Progress)    Rules (Work in Progress)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules (Work in Progress)
Page 1 of 1