Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Wizirad (A SERIOUS Disscusion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

Wizirad (A SERIOUS Disscusion)  Empty
PostSubject: Wizirad (A SERIOUS Disscusion)    Wizirad (A SERIOUS Disscusion)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Now Wizirad, before you bring this post to me ranting about you please consider what I have to say.

Now as of late I have felt as if I am alone with managing The Halo team. In fact, it was only until a couple of days ago that I actually noticed Wizi doing ANYTHING AT ALL, to help me out when he recruited Jamar (Who is yet to post).

Better yet, he then decided to attempt opening up a Forge Team, which we all know, would've ended in him losing all focus on our main team. If I remember correctly, he has done more planning into this Forge Team than our Reach team long before he was given a green light to do so.

To summarize, It appears as if Wizi has dumped all the work on me and Insomnia (He is coming back Very Happy) and is attempting to use his co-leader status to protect himself Direct quote "I am co-leader, you can't punish me."

Wizi, consider this your fair warning, if you don't recruit more than 3 people within the first week of Reach, (To quote Jessi Slaughter's dad); "THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME."
Back to top Go down

Wizirad (A SERIOUS Disscusion)
Page 1 of 1