Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims Empty
PostSubject: Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims   Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:14 pm

i will now start contacting teams and offer to have skrims with them. But since i will be on only for 1 hour tops starting Wednesday through Tuesday i will probly have to schedule it for 2:40 to 3:40
Back to top Go down
madmatt68
Rank Pending

PostSubject: Re: Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims   Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:21 am

have you found any good halo reach players for the tourney?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims   Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:40 pm

well the MLG tournament is sold out of tickets.....i was a bit late.
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims   Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:43 pm

Alex, I don't get out of school until 2:45. Plus I probably wont do GB.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims   Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Dang it I get home at like 4ish!
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims   Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:16 pm

4-6?
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims   Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:02 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims   Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skrims, Skrims oh and more skrims
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Valar :: Xbox 360 :: Halo Reach-
Jump to: