Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

EPIC (Really about recruiting)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

EPIC (Really about recruiting) Empty
PostSubject: EPIC (Really about recruiting)   EPIC (Really about recruiting) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:41 pm

IM HIGHGHGHGHGHG jks.

So anyway wizi where are the recruits? I barely know them...
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: EPIC (Really about recruiting)   EPIC (Really about recruiting) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:41 pm

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC (Really about recruiting)   EPIC (Really about recruiting) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:11 pm

well i hid them.....up my butt.......yaahh.....Ghette, hero elite sparr, Jamar, Alex22R. mah recruits. and i have a hell of alot of work. meet you on xbox maybe around 12:00 pm ish
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: EPIC (Really about recruiting)   EPIC (Really about recruiting) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 am

Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: EPIC (Really about recruiting)   EPIC (Really about recruiting) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Wizi, are those their actual gtags?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EPIC (Really about recruiting)   EPIC (Really about recruiting) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:54 pm

there not spelled right Razz
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: EPIC (Really about recruiting)   EPIC (Really about recruiting) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Well what should you do then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPIC (Really about recruiting)   EPIC (Really about recruiting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPIC (Really about recruiting)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Valar :: Clan Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: