Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Remember the fallen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Remember the fallen Empty
PostSubject: Remember the fallen   Remember the fallen Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:45 am

Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Remember the fallen   Remember the fallen Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:37 pm

Very Well done! but don't you think it's time to leave moviemaker?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember the fallen   Remember the fallen Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:56 pm

Adobe Premiere has been acting weird lately and has been deleting my video projects =(
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Remember the fallen   Remember the fallen Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Sure it has. Well done.

I have a Premeire question. When i exported it, why did me audio get screwed up