Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Korea vs Korea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

Korea vs Korea Empty
PostSubject: Korea vs Korea   Korea vs Korea Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:17 pm

I know what I'm about to say is going to enrage Wizi and Dragon. Please rest assured I am not going to defend the North on this matter.

You know it's never good news when the President is woken up at four in the morning. Barack was flown to South Korea to discuss retaliation matters with the South Korean president. They have voted not to attack unless further armed incidents take place. I think this has to be one of the DUMBEST decisions ever made by the white house. Including the recent ship sinking, The North Koreans are basically crying for war! I have to be honest, if they want a war, a war is what they should get. An unknown number of nuclear weapons are in operation there, and if the situation is not handled now, the result could be disastrous.

We know Kim Jong-il is probably gunna hit the big red button with the skull and crossbones on it as soon as war is declared, but somehow, the U.S has to deal with war in Afghnistan and Korea at the same time. Not to mention the Canadian, German, British, French, and possibly Russian forces will help with the attack. The North Koreans aren't the big problem though, It's the massive Chinese army. They are the only reason Korea can continue these operations, and yet again, they have been left alone.

Putting it in perspective, maybe the white house is playing their cards right, but for the sake and goodwill of the world around us, something has to be done, or the world WILL become a nuclear wasteland.
Back to top Go down

Korea vs Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea vs Korea   Korea vs Korea Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Korea is an extremely poor and underdeveloped nation. Though they have a formidable military, they are under constant watch. If we were to go to war with them and if they did decide to press that big red button the ICBM would blown to smithereens by a counter missile sent by either Russia or even possibly China. After that the U.N would storm North Korea and devastate them completely.

Kim Jong-il is digging his own grave right now but he's to proud to realize it. North Korea doomed, we have nothing to worry about as far as Nuclear weapons because the U.S has South Korea covered for that. My concern is for the citizens of North Korea. I had recently watched a documentary on North Korea. A team of film makers tagged along with an eye doctor to help aid the North Korean people of there blindness. Just seeing the poverty and the condition of the citizens there was just terrible. If you were to commit a crime such as not bowing down to the many Kim Jong-Il statues that are scattered through the country you would be sent to a concentration camp, but not just you, your family, your brothers or sisters family's and any other relatives. Kim jong-il is an Asian Hitler.......done rofling?

Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

Korea vs Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea vs Korea   Korea vs Korea Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:19 pm

I realize North Korea is not communism. It isn't fascism. It's pure evil. but what I know for a fact is that a war would pit these armies against each other.

Leaders: Americans vs Koreans
All NATO Chinese
Russia? Russians?

The problem here is that we DO have reason to worry. Fans of CoD4? Remember how they barely dismantled the nukes in flight? That is NOT possible. The nuke would have to be shot down mid air, or reach its target, Most likely NY (Most heavily populated American city). This is concerning because NY is TOO close to Toronto. Even if it hit somewhere else, the missile would be devastating. If the Nukes aren't dismantled now, we are headed straight down nuclear war alley.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

Korea vs Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea vs Korea   Korea vs Korea Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:15 pm

I think the problem is we dont know who would join in. Would China join NK and defend them? We know what a shit pile that would be, shutting down trade with the without having enough NA goods to cover.

Also,
Sarah Palin on the issue http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2010/11/quote-19.html
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

Korea vs Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea vs Korea   Korea vs Korea Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:27 am

Yes, the problem would lie in the Chinese who knows if they would join like flavoi said. One more thing like what they did last week, and I think the UN will call for sanctions and there will be a big problem.

China I dont think will be stupid enough to stand against the UN, the us, Britain, Germany, and France and SK....................we will see what happens but if one nuke goes off NK will be OVER in 72hrs, inducing most of its citizens. If a nuke goes off another one wont, no one will fire after they do but Russia will join to atact if the gook
fires a nuke.........
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

Korea vs Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea vs Korea   Korea vs Korea Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:14 pm

China couldnt do too much militarily, but economically they could really do some damage.
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

Korea vs Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea vs Korea   Korea vs Korea Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:00 pm

China is always going to side with NK. and NK would go away happy if they got one nuke on a UN city.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

Korea vs Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea vs Korea   Korea vs Korea Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:56 pm

That is true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Korea vs Korea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korea vs Korea   Korea vs Korea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korea vs Korea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Valar :: Clan Forums :: Serious Discussions-
Jump to: