Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Flavoi's Sig Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

Flavoi's Sig Shop Empty
PostSubject: Flavoi's Sig Shop   Flavoi's Sig Shop Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:25 am

Flavoi's Sig Shop Sig_sh10

Well, I have upgraded to Photoshop, and am trying to learn all the new techniques.

Text: Self explanitory, basically any text you want on the signature. If blank, I will add your name.
Font: If you want a specific style of font, request so. Names of fonts is also very nice, in case we need to download it.
Pictures: Please supply good quality pictures of a decent size to work with. Don't supply too many images, and try to keep things realistic.
Colours: If you want a specific colour scheme (IE: Black and White, Gold and Blue) then request so. If not the sig maker will do as they see fit with the supplied content.
Border Type: None = Rectangular, Freeform = whatver the image is like, other = specify
Type: Avatar (to the left of posts, smaller) Signature (below, larger)
Banner Style: If you want a specific theme (Dark, dreamy, forest) then request so.

Recent Works
My Sig
Kortians
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Flavoi's Sig Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Valar :: Clan Forums :: Art-
Jump to: