Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

{Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

{Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Empty
PostSubject: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:01 pm

This is for open discussion on BFME2 possibility.

I for one am all for this branch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Im am to
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Yes, I think it would be nostalgic.

In the future I hope to reduce the number of Forums so things dont get lost anymore.

The new system (I'll write it all out, I wouldnt have put the forums up yet if I had a choice) will in involve tagging.
The means the title of something will include brackets { } [] and whatever its about. Note this is not for all topics, just certain ones.
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:08 am

I would love to start playing this! But make shure you guys that the Xbox team comes first...............I say go for it, if you guys are ganna start playing it I will too.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Dragon Flavoi, nicknames. I will add you once we can all get online.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:44 am

mine is ben10rocks010, im like level 8 on that one or then there is Valar]ben10rocks or somthing like that but just add the ben10rocks010 and I'll seee what my valar name is.......................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:45 am

Well my great brother managed to get my IP banned from clanwars for a year, so I have time to train up.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:11 pm

MoNsTeR PuNcH wrote:
Well my great brother managed to get my IP banned from clanwars for a year, so I have time to train up.
How many times has this happened now?
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:48 pm

What's all of your guys armys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Flavoi wrote:
How many times has this happened now?

Twice. With extreme flaming of the admins and multi-clanning.
Back to top Go down
justinPs3~
Rank Pending
justinPs3~

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:10 am

wow LOL! thats so gayyy
Back to top Go down
Kortian
Rank Pending
Kortian

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:19 am

does this game have monthly bill?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:12 pm

No it's EA. EA makes loads of cash since MoH.
Back to top Go down
justinPs3~
Rank Pending
justinPs3~

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:39 am

No, so its verry good to play! I highly recomend!
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:40 am

sorry, justin used my comp so I was aouto loged in the post above was meee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:57 am

It's settled. BFME2 is once again, a KoV branch. I am automatically out of the running for leading, (Banned IP) but I can recruit.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Valar]dragonrdr wrote:
sorry, justin used my comp so I was aouto loged in the post above was meee!
So why do you have the same email address?
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:40 pm

LOL! flavoi thinks its meee ahahhahahhahaah! no, he thinks he will get spamded and crapppy crap crap!
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Valar]dragonrdr wrote:
LOL! flavoi thinks its meee ahahhahahhahaah! no, he thinks he will get spamded and crapppy crap crap!
First, he wont, I abhor spam.
Second, the comment was directed at any male using the email address (which i wont post here for fear of spam)
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Fine!...................................sorry guys, I'm just been pissed, my mike broke so I had to buy a new one, and just other little stuff.......................
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Opened the Official section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhh! but flavoi I will play wow feb. 23rd 2011! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2   {Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Bracnh Request} Lord of the Rings : Battle for Middle Earth 2
Page 1 of 1