Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Our clan............

Go down 
2 posters

Your army to train with
Elfs
Our clan............ Vote_lcap0%Our clan............ Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dwarfs
Our clan............ Vote_lcap50%Our clan............ Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Men
 0% [ 0 ]
Goblins (I dont sugjest)
 0% [ 0 ]
Mordor
Our clan............ Vote_lcap25%Our clan............ Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Isengard
 0% [ 0 ]
Do you like this Idea?
Our clan............ Vote_lcap25%Our clan............ Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
You dont like thsi Idea?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

Our clan............ Empty
PostSubject: Our clan............   Our clan............ Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:09 am

I orderd the game from amazon.com today, and it seems like this game is very popular, amazon sold its last 50 titles in 1 week. Also with our clan I think that we should have a time of the day to play this (3pm Eastern?) so we have atleast 3 people on to do a 3v3 map, I would prefer a 4 team on but that wount always happen. Second I think that this might be a good Idea, but let me know >

The Idea is that we each chose our fav. army, and get extreme with it. So that we have like a Elf man, a Dwarf man, and who knows what you like. but when I used to play that seemed what actual clan's did. So under the poll let me know what you want to train to get insaine at.....................

Last edited by Valar]dragonrdr on Wed May 12, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add poll.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our clan............   Our clan............ Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:14 pm

Goblins, they are actually pro.
Men, very powerful
Elves, Silverthorn
Mordor, Kind of bad for me
Isengard, Bad economy, strong units
Dwarves, Little wee bastards.

Men and or Goblins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our clan............   Our clan............ Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:14 pm

3:30 pm EDT is good.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Our clan............   Our clan............ Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:47 pm

I thought you are supposed to use random...
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Our clan............   Our clan............ Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:02 pm

You can if you want I gues, some people like to. I have never used this clan battles thingy. I just played.........I am really good with mordor, but when I get crushed (which is seldom) Its by men........I have tried them but I can use them it doesint click with me..........and also I mad a captain of gondor wizzard Smile but I hate useing costoms cas every one does worse gliches...........Alright, my game is supost to come this saturday-nexed friday, so who knows..................flavoi what are you going to do about World of Warcraft?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our clan............   Our clan............ Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Random is good because your opponent needs to scout to find out your faction.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Our clan............   Our clan............ Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:27 pm

yeah but again you might end up as like isengard or goblins for me (I suck at thows......)
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Our clan............   Our clan............ Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:12 pm

Valar]dragonrdr wrote:
......flavoi what are you going to do about World of Warcraft?
It will be my main focus, this is secondary.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Our clan............   Our clan............ Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Oh okay, am I level 60?
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Our clan............   Our clan............ Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Valar]dragonrdr wrote:
Oh okay, am I level 60?

No, I am working on my druid (50) I leave Burning Legion till you are or a want to work on my DK
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Our clan............   Our clan............ Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:19 am

What about kevin?? so if you wont work on my char. I wount pay any more......thats fine any ways IDK really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our clan............   Our clan............ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our clan............
Page 1 of 1