Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Monsters Final Stand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Monsters Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Monsters Final Stand   Monsters Final Stand Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Impressions:

This clan is slightly out of control, and I mainly joined to aid in getting it under control. It seems as if a steady income of recruits is useless. More or less, If you found gamers to play for us, they either A: Post and become loyal, or B: Hate you for making them post once. What I am really saying is, a new recruitment system is in place for MW2 at the very least.

System:

-Anyone can sign up and enlist to join. They are added to a member list.
-After one week of proven loyalty, they are given an official tryout. This determines whether they are kept on the members list, or added to the GB roster.
-If they fail their tryout, they can stay, but must pass their tryout to join GB.

Do you see where I'm coming from?

Leadership:

Final power still rests with the Elders. Emergency power is granted to me or Insomnia BUT NOBODY ELSE.

The Elders are:
Wizirad
Dragonrdr
Flavoi

If All Else Fails...

I am not trying to sound like Hitler #2. I am only trying to express a point. I will end with two things

1. I am in no way shape or Form an elder or supreme leader in the KoV clan. I am merely suggesting an idea.
2. I mean no disrespect to anyone or any future members.

I am 3/4's of the way to leaving KoV because we have grown weak and lost members.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Final Stand   Monsters Final Stand Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:50 pm

MoNsTeR PuNcH wrote:

System:

-Anyone can sign up and enlist to join. They are added to a member list.
-After one week of proven loyalty, they are given an official tryout. This determines whether they are kept on the members list, or added to the GB roster.
-If they fail their tryout, they can stay, but must pass their tryout to join GB.

Like most of it, but I want to add a few things.
~I dont know if delaying a week is good in practice or not, but I like the idea
~To have an official tryout you must be on the site, and posting regularly. YOU MUST COME TO US AND ASK FOR A TRYOUT ON THE FORUMS. Ill add a new topic to MW2
~You will have the rank of recruit on the forums until tryout.
~4 Meaningful posts a week. Im not going to sit there and count them unless it becomes as issue. Its really not that hard. Log on when you check your email, look around, contribute a little.

Also, I want to have a focus on sportsmanship (NewKoV), and I want the 360mods(Wizi/Monsta/Insomnia{if hes alive}) to watch this.

Leadership - Wizi and Monsta will Co-lead. I want a daily report (at least if something important happens) posted in the Moderators Section I'd love to have one from both of you, but....
This report should include a few postive things the clan or players have done, and some negative.
Quote :
Bob did really well in practice and was a good sport about dominating others
Jim was a sore loser and started to team kill

Any questions? Sorry for the terrible formatting, im pressed for time.

EDIT : I need to make a moderators section first...
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Final Stand   Monsters Final Stand Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Good. I can see this is going to go well. Thank you very much for your quick response.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Final Stand   Monsters Final Stand Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Yeah, Id love to do more but im about to die of exhaustion. Setting up the moderator forum then im done.
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Final Stand   Monsters Final Stand Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:15 am

Monsta do you remember how we were when you came? We were even more week then now. And also next week we will be getting in recruits from BFME2, I also finally finished LOTRO download.....................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters Final Stand   Monsters Final Stand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters Final Stand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Valar :: Clan Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: