Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition   42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Valar]dragonrdr wrote:
FORGOT ABOUT THE CLANNN! he has more posts then meee! he just redid the sight, we have had 3 sites! all thanks to him! he has no were ner forgotten about his clan! he makes rules so every thing stays in line, exept when people flip out on them, they do there jobs!
Thank you

Monsta : Too lazy to quote you.
I am close to banning you, and making you email me anything you have to say that might actually benefit us.
Actually, I will probably limit your access (and viewing) to only one forum, one desgined for other clans to visit.
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm

PostSubject: Re: 42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition   42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:50 am

help as in if we have any problems relating to game battles. tell us whos a good team 2 face or something like that
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: 42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition   42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:06 pm

YES. Atta boy wizirad. Flavoi don't ban again...
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: 42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition   42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:45 pm

MoNsTeR PuNcH wrote:
YES. Atta boy wizirad. Flavoi don't ban again...
I already told you what I am planning to do, with the trolling and all. If i had time..
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: 42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition   42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:33 pm

Ok, you know what screw this idea. You are a very hostile bunch when it comes to new possibilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition   42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:56 pm

im not... flavoi is
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: 42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition   42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:16 pm

MoNsTeR PuNcH wrote:
Ok, you know what screw this idea. You are a very hostile bunch when it comes to new possibilities.
What idea? All you have been doing is trolling around here and trying to get people to join your branch.
We (both, i think) agreed not to have a union.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: 42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition   42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:40 pm

My loalty lies with valar, but I am verry good freinds with my bro monsta punch
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: 42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition   42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Ok, so I can delete your acc on 42nd?
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: 42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition   42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:01 pm

No you can't delete it! Just because he left doesn't mean he wont show up and try to recruit other to our clan.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: 42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition   42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:09 am

I dident leave any one! I will try to get you (monsta) a ps3 branch and some one to lead it.............all I'm saying is that again my loalty lies with my 4 year clan VALAR, but I will be a friend and a help to monsta's clan..............so DONT delte my acc!
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: 42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition   42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Ok sounds good. I don't have a PS3 so if you can find me a very loyal co-leader. Discuss on 42nd.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: 42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition   42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:30 pm

okay but on 42 i cant even click reply to post.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition   42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

42nd Battalion/ Knights of Valar Coalition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2