Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Learn to ***** listen!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

Learn to ***** listen! Empty
PostSubject: Learn to ***** listen!   Learn to ***** listen! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Yes the f word is required here.
Here is some dialogue from a few nights ago.

Me: Do you want me to make a game, even though I won't be on?
Ben: Sure.
Wizi: (Not paying attention) AHAHAHAHAAH
Me: Ok I scheduled the match, and I got to go.
----------------------------------------
Scarface: Why'd you schedule a match?
Me: I was asked to.
Scarface: There wasn't enough people online.

Come on guys! Really? I am *****tired of this! If you won't listen to me, I'll make it easier. I am going to start suspending if one more instance of this arises, where we unreasonably lose.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Learn to ***** listen!   Learn to ***** listen! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Well I censored it all because I thought it was posted under serious discussions, and was ready to link the sticky.

This is the 360 forums, I see.

We will have a meeting asap.
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm

PostSubject: Re: Learn to ***** listen!   Learn to ***** listen! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:10 pm

dude i would of had enough peeps but the ben left and scarface was being an ass wipe and wouldn't play. You left to soon and we couldn't figure this all out.
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Learn to ***** listen!   Learn to ***** listen! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Why is it when I'm not on something fucks up?
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Learn to ***** listen!   Learn to ***** listen! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:02 pm

I said I would but not till 9 dude I said it like 10x...................wizzie did not say any thing I didnt even knwo you secdeualed one...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn to ***** listen!   Learn to ***** listen! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learn to ***** listen!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Valar :: Xbox 360 :: Xbox 360-
Jump to: