Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Possibly a New Sig

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kortian
Rank Pending
Kortian

Possibly a New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Possibly a New Sig   Possibly a New Sig Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:06 am

Last edited by Kortian on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kortian
Rank Pending
Kortian

Possibly a New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a New Sig   Possibly a New Sig Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:08 am

oh and i asked because ive heard u do sigs so dont be all like"WTF is he talking about" i was just wondering Smile
Back to top Go down
Kortian
Rank Pending
Kortian

Possibly a New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a New Sig   Possibly a New Sig Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:11 am

OMG almost forgot his name is BloodHunter and he is IMBA to me....
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

Possibly a New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a New Sig   Possibly a New Sig Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:11 pm

I will get around to it, but...

This was not moved from the redo/purge thing, so here it is. I will remake the whole sig shop later.

Text: Self explanitory, basically any text you want on the signature. If you ask for none, most signature makers will only put on your screen name.
Font: If you want a specific style of font, request so. Names of fonts is also very nice, in case we need to download it.
Pictures: Please supply good quality pictures of a decent size to work with. Don't supply too many images, and try to keep things realistic.
Colours: If you want a specific colour scheme (IE: Black and White, Gold and Blue) then request so. If not the sig maker will do as they see fit with the supplied content.
Border Type: What sort of a border? Animated? Plain? Doubled? None?
Border Colour: Colour of the border, if you don't supply this then I myself will usually just use one that works with the theme.
Size: Please supply a size. The maximum size is 400x150 pixels.
Banner Style: If you want a specific theme (Dark, dreamy, forest) then request so.
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Kortian
Rank Pending
Kortian

Possibly a New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a New Sig   Possibly a New Sig Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:06 pm

0_0 lots of stuff......
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

Possibly a New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a New Sig   Possibly a New Sig Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Yeah, I dont really like extreme open ends, but i will try to pencil you in when i do a site redesign. (its a secret, shhhhh)
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

Possibly a New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a New Sig   Possibly a New Sig Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Ok, well here is my rugh draft.

Do you Like the stripes, or should i turn them down some?
https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/15/97/30/96/bloodh11.png
Possibly a New Sig Bloodh11
Back to top Go down
Kortian
Rank Pending
Kortian

Possibly a New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a New Sig   Possibly a New Sig Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:34 pm

thats fricken awesome i love it, if your done thats fine but if your still working thats great to.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

Possibly a New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a New Sig   Possibly a New Sig Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:37 pm

hey korthan we are aliance now.......are you going to make a worgen or somthing?
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

Possibly a New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a New Sig   Possibly a New Sig Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Possibly a New Sig Bloodh12

And I plan on continuing both sides.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

Possibly a New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a New Sig   Possibly a New Sig Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Of course haha flavoi, we are going to get our new char to 85 first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possibly a New Sig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a New Sig   Possibly a New Sig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly a New Sig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Valar :: Clan Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: