Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

I Feel Obligated to Remind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

I Feel Obligated to Remind  Empty
PostSubject: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Events of last night:
Me: I'll organize a game, but won't play is that fine.
Everyone: Yes.
Me: Now who will be on say I
(A Bunch of people): I
Great, I'm off to play zombos with some friends.

Aprrox 1Hour later
Several Invites to a party and game. Note I am playing zombies at this time, and do not want to leave my friends to watch me play. I come on the site and hear something about me being booted to a lower rank? and Sparta replacing me? Explain?
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:00 pm

I freaking told you that we had a match instead of playing you were on Team death match I know that for a fact cas I played against you! No we got every one to say I, monsta you have to be there if your on!
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:05 pm

No I do not. I CLEARLY said, "I am having friends over to play zombies i'm not playing."
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:06 pm

You said IM not playing now! Your co leader you have to play if your on! Monsta I dont care. you are my friend I hope you guys do well lemme know if you need my help hope you guys do good, I am playing with flavoi now.
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:19 pm

That has never been a rule nor will it ever be. Playing is optional, and I have put a lot of effort in this branch. Nothing happens when I'm offline.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 pm

MoNsTeR PuNcH wrote:
That has never been a rule

If he said hes not going to be there, why would he magically change his mind. Now if he has never been to a match that would be a problem. It sounds like XBL sucks for communicating and Scheduling.

I know I said i would be hands off, but here is m suggestion.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al_Ak-pLRUi0dHhwak5hQXpodkZOZTctdFQyZHdGbWc&hl=en&authkey=CPigkuIF

Organize matches via this. Its sounds like EVERY SINGLE MATCH something has gone wrong. The leader is on and organizes it, sets the rules, reminds people 5 mins before .etc

Arrival time is the time everyone has to show up, and so others can be replaced if need be. By signing up, you are agreeing to be there, barring extreme circumstances, not just deciding to go see a movie.

My 3 cents.
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:51 pm

The rule is: Once you say you'll play, you play. Colin (KoDT) IS kicked for lying on several occasions and never showing up.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Its your branch! Your co-leader if your on you show up, and you said I'm not going to play rait now, then you said invite when you have a match, YOU PLAY!
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:42 pm

No I didn't. If you're going to quote me quote me accurately.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:47 pm

MoNsTeR PuNcH wrote:
quote me accurately.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Monsta you need to play when we are going to schedual a match, if you cant then you cant for some other reason then you dont want to, but you want to play TDM alone
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:06 pm

If he says he is not going to be there, he doesnt have to be there.

There really shouldnt be a discussion unless he is missing every single match.
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:55 pm

I have played 2/4 games.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Then there is no issue.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:22 pm

We have had 4 and HE DID NOT SHOW! He did to some then he forgot the rules and we lost!
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Game1: I am guilty of turning KS on when they were supposed to be off.
Game2: We lost plain and simple.

Dragon, you have no base for an argument. Quit now.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Well, quit now is too much, but i dont see the argument.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:42 am

Monsta that is not what I herd from wizzie, he said the first game you had two tries to fix it, the second game you guys lost, the 3rd one you no show, then the fourth. Thats what I herd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Feel Obligated to Remind    I Feel Obligated to Remind  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Feel Obligated to Remind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Valar :: Clan Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: