Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Monster is mah brother

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Monster is mah brother Empty
PostSubject: Monster is mah brother   Monster is mah brother Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:54 am

yah so i caught monster trying to take skillsrus80 and insaneprodogy and recruit them to his clan. SkillsRus is staying loyal to SoV but idk bout insane

Last edited by Wizirad on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Monster is mah brother   Monster is mah brother Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Hes been trying to take insane...............
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Monster is mah brother   Monster is mah brother Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Well, why shouldnt he try?
What is being done about MW2?
Insomnia, Wizi, any ideas here? Who is in charge and what is being done. I thought Insom was but i have not hear anything.
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Monster is mah brother   Monster is mah brother Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:50 pm

I convinced skills to join me.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Monster is mah brother   Monster is mah brother Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:39 am

monsta the least you should do now is defend your self.........and dude im your friend but trying to get our members..........thats just wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monster is mah brother   Monster is mah brother Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:11 am

hes wrong insane and skills have already joined my battle field branch. and im waiting for insomnia to take the modern warfare2 branch over
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Monster is mah brother   Monster is mah brother Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 pm

oh okay, so monsta dident take any one............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster is mah brother   Monster is mah brother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster is mah brother
Page 1 of 1