Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Monster's Summer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

Monster's Summer Empty
PostSubject: Monster's Summer   Monster's Summer Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Hello KoV,

Good news and bad news. Good news is I have a job as an Umpire. Bad news is, My boss likes my skill level as one, and Is making me do double the amount of games. I'm not complaining, but I have a busy schedule ahead.

At a glance;

Sunday: Break
Monday-Friday: 7-12am Double header and 6pm evening game
Saturday: Break or Night game

I will try my best to grab play time and recruitment, but bear with me, I have some shit coming up.
Back to top Go down

Monster's Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster's Summer   Monster's Summer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:28 am

oooh... well i just got my 360 back =D ha
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

Monster's Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster's Summer   Monster's Summer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Nice, will try to play with you tonight.
No homo.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

Monster's Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster's Summer   Monster's Summer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:48 pm

And its broken!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monster's Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster's Summer   Monster's Summer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster's Summer
Page 1 of 1