Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

posting needs new rules for the summer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxInSaNe36xX
Prince
XxInSaNe36xX

posting needs new rules for the summer Empty
PostSubject: posting needs new rules for the summer   posting needs new rules for the summer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 pm

I dont know about u guys but durong the summer i work 10-13hr days and go on vactions to see my family. what about we post once every 2 weeks. When i get home i dont want to post i want to go fishing and camping or sit down and play xbox with friends. One more thing me, pixler, skills rus80, and one more will make a squad for caoture the flag.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: posting needs new rules for the summer   posting needs new rules for the summer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:57 am

Thats fine with me bro, al long as the others post or make a legit excuse like you did here in this post...................
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: posting needs new rules for the summer   posting needs new rules for the summer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Can someone explain what is so hard about taking 5 mins to come here and read a bit, then post something?

I do not agree with this. I understand vacations and stuff where you will be away or gone all day, but...
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: posting needs new rules for the summer   posting needs new rules for the summer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:29 pm

hes working, then fishes, family dinner, now you have 1hr to game!
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: posting needs new rules for the summer   posting needs new rules for the summer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Doesnt matter he left.
And 5 mins to talk to people... the horror.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: posting needs new rules for the summer   posting needs new rules for the summer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:49 pm

he left? I thought he was staying?
Back to top Go down
XxInSaNe36xX
Prince
XxInSaNe36xX

PostSubject: Re: posting needs new rules for the summer   posting needs new rules for the summer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:44 pm

no i didnt leave i stayed with SoV on most of the stuff but i made my own mw2 branch because it was stuid deciding which clan to go with so i made my own
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: posting needs new rules for the summer   posting needs new rules for the summer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:11 pm

okay??!?!
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: posting needs new rules for the summer   posting needs new rules for the summer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:06 pm

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: posting needs new rules for the summer   posting needs new rules for the summer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:59 am

Multi-clanning= bad. I think those things are fair. I mean after all, A busy summer leaves only so little time for gaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: posting needs new rules for the summer   posting needs new rules for the summer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

posting needs new rules for the summer
Page 1 of 1