Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Welcome to the forums! Please Register, and fill out the application in the Application Section.
Knights of Valar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Valar

KoV

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
You are welcome anywhere on the forums, but there is a wow category. Its under PC, Wow. At a later date, it may be moved to the main page, but for now, see there.

Lets get to the point...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Lets get to the point... Empty
PostSubject: Lets get to the point...   Lets get to the point... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:09 pm

I see no progress for halo reach since i...frankly....actually.....am...getting a bit...........( please God don't smite me for saying this! )...........bored........of halo reach..........( Lighting comes down and zaps me ) AAUUHHH!......alright....i know we never got into halo games that much in our clan so i was thinking that we should instead switch to black ops since it is the more popular Multi-Player shooter game, More people are eager to join a clan on black ops then on reach....trust me on that. Reach...i'm sorry...but your multi-player is boring....Forge... Freaking Amazing! but sadly...i can't run a game branch that has a game that i don't like that much...i'm sorry...but i will run the black ops branch with all my spare time. Ben if you would kindly take leadership of reach...that would be great. But you don't have to if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to the point...   Lets get to the point... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 am

Ah come on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to the point...   Lets get to the point... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:16 pm

sorry dude...work has got me tied up and i think Ops will be better for our clan
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to the point...   Lets get to the point... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:05 am

SERIOUSLY?! THE REASON THERE IS NO PROGRESS IS BECAUSE I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN A GTAG LIST FROM YOU, AND YOU HAVEN'T FORCED TO PEOPLE TO JOIN OR POST!! STOP USING WORK AS AN EXCUSE BTW. Bear with me please, but why Ben? I mean, he can do it, but I've been around longer, and own the Reach team... If things are honestly too much for you, stop coming up with excuses and quit...
Back to top Go down
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to the point...   Lets get to the point... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:05 pm

I'm not doing Black ops dude chill I said come on because the reach is better! We are doing good! lets do reach not black ops!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to the point...   Lets get to the point... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:16 pm

i thought u were doing modern warfare2 monster. and searously dude i have a pretty packed schedule, i will run black ops and i have given you a GTAG list multiple times...if you want it again then here ya go, madmatt68, jamar s28 , MB sghette , jus1scarface ,McLOVER13 and hero elite sparr is already on gamebattles, ghette has no computer or internet or sumthin thats what he told me
Back to top Go down
MoNsTeR PuNcH
King
MoNsTeR PuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to the point...   Lets get to the point... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:33 pm

No, you've only told me two of those. McLover is LONG GONE. He is not going to join alright? Ok.
Back to top Go down
Flavoi
Emperor
Flavoi

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to the point...   Lets get to the point... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:39 pm

He told you, via Live, he has no internet?
Also, our "MEMBERS" sorted by join date
https://valar.forumotion.com/memberlist.forum?username=&mode=joined&order=DESC&submit=Ok
Back to top Go down
https://valar.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Valar]dragonrdr
Elder
Valar]dragonrdr

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to the point...   Lets get to the point... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:10 pm

No Modern warfare 2, No black ops till we try it out, reach for now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get to the point...   Lets get to the point... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets get to the point...
Page 1 of 1